Hey everyone!! Okay, this is just a random post so don’t expect too much. I haven’t written anything specific but I have just put down a few of thoughts that crossed my mind and well a few that I “stumbled” upon across while Yahoo!ing….Feel free to add some of your own.
1. I plan on living forever. So far, so good
2. Conscience is what hurts when everything else feels so good.
3. Love is grand; divorce is several hundred grand.
4. Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly and for the same reason.
5. An optimist thinks that this is the best possible world. A pessimist fears that this is
6. In just two days, tomorrow will be yesterday.
7. Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever.
8. Age doesn't always bring wisdom, sometimes age comes alone.
9. You don't stop laughing because you grow old, you grow old because you stopped laughing.
10. A lie stands on one leg, truth on two.
11. Feed your faith and doubt will starve to death.
12. God gives and forgives. Man gets and forgets.
13. Haveyou ever noticed how nothing is impossible for those who don't have to do it?
Well….I hope this wasn’t too down in the dumps :P
Something better next time. Promise.
PS- Again, all the comments are welcome along with constructive criticism!